Vision College provides a wide range of educational opportunities with a number of campuses across New Zealand. Our mission ‘Changing lives through learning’ is what drives us to be among the best educational providers in New Zealand, offering programmes and services that make a real difference in the lives of our learners. We have two values:
God Honouring (He whakahonore i te Atua)
Client Focussed (He manaaki i te tangata)
Our approach is holistic, developing the whole person to enable our graduates to be effective leaders in both their employment and personal lives. We aim for excellence not only in providing qualifications, but in developing individuals.
Vision College is a division of ATC New Zealand which is a charitable company born out of a desire to invest into the future of New Zealand and the world by growing people. Since 1984, thousands of people have benefitted from the dedication of our staff and their support for learners of all ages and backgrounds. Our staff enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of this mission, seeing changed lives and people growing toward their full potential.
Vision College is a division of Activate Training Centre Limited (ATC New Zealand), a private training establishment and charitable organisation, registered and accredited with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority with 35 years of experience.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
1) A real go-getter attitude who thrives in a semi self-employed environment.
2) Can work well autonomously or as part of a team.
3) Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy; especially when it comes to handling the assessment procedure and submissions.
4) Highly energetic, hardworking, strong work ethic, goal oriented, achiever, teachable.
5) A very good networker who has established networks related to the programme.
6) Strong in student pastoral care attributes, genuinely cares about students and their future and is willing to sow in.
7) An advocator and mentor.
8) Able to market the programme to their networks and be innovative ensuring student numbers are steady within a challenging market.
In exchange, you will receive an opportunity to receive an untapped earning potential based on your own innovation and dedication to the programme. You will also enjoy a fun and supportive working environment with access to the latest software to aid in your teaching.
Prior teaching experience is desirable but not required. A minimum of 2 years work experience within the business industry is required. Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. An understanding of the Literacy and Numeracy requirements at foundation level is also desirable.
Applications close: 24 Sept 2019 at 5pm
Shortlisted applicants contacted: 25 Sept
Interview Period: 26 -30 Sept
Contact Preferred Applicant:1 Oct
Contact Unsuccessful Applicants: 4 Oct
Proposed Start Date:14 Oct
If you would like to join our fantastic team, have the relevant experience and fit the above description, please contact HR@atc.org.nz and request an Application form and Job Description.
Your completed Application Form, CV and Covering Letter are to be submitted to the above email address by 4.00pm Tuesday 24 September 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.